expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 13 September 2015

Zentangling Through The Bible - Book 20 - James


This week I'm up to James in my Zentangling Through the Bible Challenge.  Here's the patterns I used this week;

J - Jetties by Zentangle
A - Antidots by Anita Roby-Lavery, CZT
M - Meringue by Kelley Kelly, CZT
E  - Embellish by Sandra Strait
S - Sprigs by Michele Beauchamp, CZT

Until next week, happy tangling
Stay beautiful
Chrissie


James 2:1 NLT
[1] My dear brothers and sisters, how can you claim to have faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ if you favor some people over others?




3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you use. I just realized the other day I didn't stay up with this challenge. I have found new pen's that I love using. I couldn't find all the books that I was doing for this challenge. So until then I may have to just start over in the challenge. Which is good with me because I enjoyed the challenge when I was doing this. I don't have a Zentangle blog yet so I'm not sure where to post when I'm done yet. Having a hard time trying to think for name for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the "Zentangling Through The Bible" are beautiful. I am sorry to see you have stopped posting. I hope everything is alright.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete