expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 23 August 2015

Zentangling Through The Bible - Book 18 - Philemon


What a journey this weeks tile was, I'm up to Philemon in my Zentangling Through the Bible Challenge.  After laying down ink I was really unhappy with the tile, it seemed clunky and wasn't flowing well at all.  I then added colour and all that seemed to do was create even more chaos.  It amazes me that I ended up creating something that became quite beautiful, just proves that persistence can be worthwhile.  Here's the patterns I've used this week;

P - Pokeroot by Zentangle
H - Holly by Linda Dawson
I - Ing by Zentangle
L - Lazy Eights by Denielle Nor
E - Eyelet and Ribbon by Lori Howe
M - Mooka by Zentangle
O - wow!! Just realised I forgot an O pattern!!
N - Ninja

Until next week 
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

Philemon 1:6 NLT
[6] And I am praying that you will put into action the generosity that comes from your faith as you understand and experience all the good things we have in Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment