expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 2 August 2015

Zentangling Through The Bible - Book 15 - 1 Timothy


It feels really basal to go back and work on a string for this weeks tile.  I'm up to 1 Timothy and am hitting the half way mark of the New Testament.  I know that so far, it's been a test of my Copic shading abilities.  I definitely need to look at getting some more Copics so my colour range is greater as I feel like I'm starting to repeat myself.  I really want to keep each tile fresh as I believe that honours the books I'm tangling.  Here's what patterns I've used this week;

T - Tipple by Zentangle
I - Isochor by Zentangke
M - Mooka by Zentangle 
O - Onamato by Zentangle
T - Twisted Rope Trish Walters
H - Hepmee by Carole Ohl, CZT
Y - Yah by Emily Classon CZT

Until next week, stay beautiful
Chrissie

1 Timothy 1:17
All honour and glory to God forever and ever!  He is the eternal King, the unseen one who never dies; he alone is God.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment