expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 31 May 2015

Zentangling Through The Bible - Book 8 - 2 Corinthians


This week I'm up to 2 Corinthians in the Zentangling Through The Bible Challenge.  I love it when I get the chance to do the same tile twice due to there being 2 books with the same name in the Bible.  It showcases just how different and unique Zentangling can be.  Here's the patterns I've used this week;

C - Coral Seeds by Suzanne McNeill, CZT
O - Onamato by Zentangle
R - Reticulated by Livia Chua
I - Ilana by Mariet Lustenhouwer
N - Nvelope by Alyss Amster, CZT
T - Tipz by Faith Cohen
H - Henna Drum by Jane MacKugler, CZT
I - Ilana by Mariet Lustenhouwer
A - Archer by Chris Gerstner
N - Nipa by Zentangle
S - Sandswirl by Karry Huen

Until next week
stay beautiful
Chrissie


2 Corinthians 4:7 NLT
[7] We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves.




2 comments:

  1. I have just spent the past 20 minutes browsing your blog. I had never heard of this challenge but the results are beautiful! I just wanted to say thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed seeing these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much Tara, I am so glad to hear you like my work. God bless xx

    ReplyDelete