expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 24 May 2015

Zentangling Through The Bible - Book 7 - 1 Corinthians


It's great to be back drawing as I haven't been able to work on the Zentangling Through The Bible Challenge for the last couple of Sundays.  This week I'm working on 1 Corinthians, here's the patterns I've used this week;

C - Chainlea by Norma Burnell, CZT
O - Onamato by Zentangle
R - Rixty by Zentangle
I - Isochor by Zentangle
N - Nipa by Zentangle
T - Tipple by Zentangle
H - HepMee by Carole Ohl, CZT
I - Isochor by Zentangle
A - Antz by Sara Brandli
N - Nipa by Zentangle
S - Sandswirl by Karry Huen

Until next Sunday
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

1 Corinthians 2:9 NLT
[9] That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him."





2 comments:

  1. I could look at your work all day long. Stunning Tile! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind comment xx

    ReplyDelete