expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 22 March 2015

Zentangling Through the Bible - Book 39 - Malachi


Well, we've made it!  This week is Book 39, Malachi, the last book in the Old Testament.  On the 15th of June 2014, I started this challenge as I wanted to give thanks to God and give him the glory for the gift he has given me, the gift to draw.  Now, just over 9 months later, the Old Testament is finished.  The picture below is the entire Old Testament zentangled and what an honour and joy it has been.  I would like to make particular mention of my friend Anne Marks who has joined me on this journey.  Together she and I have posted just about every week, faithfully zentangling our way through the Bible.  I thank her and honour her for her devotion and companionship during the challenge.

May God continue to bless the works of your hands Anne, your flair for colour is amazing, and I am really looking forward to working through the New Testament with you.  


We start the New Testament next week.  I will also begin hosting the challenge officially from my blog using Mr Linky.  Each Sunday I will post the book we are working on, and over the following week, you can use Mr Linky to post a link to your blog, instagram, flickr or picassa account etc of where you've posted your tile.  I really hope you can join us.  

Until next week 
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

Malachi 1:11
11 But my name is honored[a] by people of other nations from morning till night. All around the world they offer[b] sweet incense and pure offerings in honor of my name. For my name is great among the nations,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.


1 comment:

  1. Chrissie - I recently started a Bible Book challenge on my blog and we're just on Exodus right now. I would have joined yours but wasn't able to find it until now. I'm so glad that your challenge has turned out well so far and wish you the best in the New Testament. I noticed your challenge is on tiles--mine is on 8-1/2x11 because of the large amount of patterns. I think I would find the tile size much more challenging and I think I'll start allowing that in my challenge. If anyone asks me about any other challenges--or they want to start in the New Testament---I'll send them your way. I hope you'll do likewise if you find people that want to start from scratch in the Old Testament. God Bless You! My challenge is at http://suzymoshcreations.blogspot.com/p/bible-book-challenge.html.

    ReplyDelete