expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 8 March 2015

Zentangling Through the Bible - Book 37 - Haggai


We are starting to near the finish of the Old Testament books in our Zentangling Through the Bible Challenge.  There are only two more books left for us to zentangle before we begin on the New Testament.  If you have liked what you've seen each week, why not consider joining us for the New Testament, it will be commencing on Sunday 29 March 2015.

If you are interested in participating, I will post to my blog each week, showcasing the book from the Bible we're zentangling.  Those that participate in the Diva's Weekly Challenge will be familiar with Mr Linky's Magical Widget.  If you have a blog or host your images on line with Flickr, Instagram, Picassa or Pinterest etc, add the site-specific URL where your zentangle is posted to the Mr Linky's Magical Widget, (which I've set up below).  Hosting the challenge this way will enable us all to enjoy each others work, we can encourage each other and marvel at our artistic diversity throughout the challenge.  This will be my first attempt at hosting a challenge, so I apologise in advance for any hiccups and teething problems that may occur, I'm sure there will be one or two.

For anyone who is participating in the challenge at the moment, feel free to use Mr Linky now, he's up and ready to link :)

Onto to this week's book, Haggai - Here's what I've used

H - Henna Drum by Jane MacKugler, CZT
A - Antidots by Anita Roby-Lavery, CZT
G - Grass Border by Suzanne McNeill, CZT
G - Girlande by Simone Bischoff
A - Antz by Sara Brandli
I - Inapod by Carol Ohl, CZT

I really look forward to seeing where we can head to with this challenge.  I'm really excited about starting the New Testament and hopefully having some more zentanglers join in.
Until next week,
Stay beautiful
Chrissie


Haggai 2:19New Living Translation (NLT)
19 I am giving you a promise now while the seed is still in the barn.[a] You have not yet harvested your grain, and your grapevines, fig trees, pomegranates, and olive trees have not yet produced their crops. But from this day onward I will bless you.”





2 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissie. I just want to let you know that your site is very difficult to read! The printing is so small and light. I am thinking about joining your Bible Tangling, but I am having a problem reading everything here. Just thought you would like to know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb, thank you for your comments, I have adjusted the font slightly so that it's a bit larger. I hope this helps. I hope you can join us for the Zentangling through the Bible Challenge, it would be great to have you on board. God bless xx

    ReplyDelete