expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, 6 March 2015

The difference a year of tangling makes....



About a week ago I bought the new Tangle Guide 2015 Edition from TanglePatterns.com.  As I've said before, without a doubt, I believe this is the best resource out there for zentangle artists.  Clear, concise and alphabetical, the official zentangle patterns are catalogued, making searching for a pattern really easy.

Below is my tattered 2014 Edition, used every single week, especially on Sundays for the Zentangling Through the Bible Challenge.   I can't bear to part with it.  It's amazing how many memories are in its pages, how many tiles it's helped me create.  It's helped me create drawings that have made people smile, so it's with real tenderness that I retire it.


I'm looking forward to seeing what I end up creating using the 2015 Edition.  There's more patterns, the creative artists of the world develop new patterns all the time, I'm so grateful for their zest for the craft.  Pattern development is on my bucket list, it's something I'm yet to do, but the list is getting longer every day...

Until next time
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment