expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, 28 March 2015

The Alphabet Collection - Letter C



This Letter C was drawn using Unipin Fine Line Markers, Copic Ciao Markers and shaded using Derwent Graphic 12 pencils. The original was drawn on 180GSM Acid Free premium drawing paper. This is part of a collection of mongram letters (the alphabet) that fuse graffiti and zentangle inspired art together. The colour work in graffiti is sublime and the elegance of zentangle is beautiful. Creating a collection where they work together, side by side, is unique, different and something I've wanted to do for a while. Prints, t-shirts, phone cases and other goodies are available through my stores with Society6 and Redbubble.  

Until I drop the D
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I've thought of doing the alphabet too, but I have so many challenges going on that I haven't found time to do it!

    ReplyDelete