expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, 13 March 2015

A Challenge with an Aussie Flavour


This month the Aussie Zentangle Inspired Art Group on Facebook challenged us to create a tile using only Michele Beauchamp's patterns.  Michele is a fellow aussie tangler and I have to confess I'm a bit infatuated with her.  Michele's work is absolutely divine and I am in love with the flow she achieves in her designs.  She achieves intricate excellence in her work and I drool over her art often, it's full of sparkle, life, peace and harmony.  Check out her blog and her amazing work at http://shellybeauch.blogspot.com.au.  

I have to be honest and say that this is the first time I've used these particular patterns of Michele's, "Blooming Butter" and "Brayd", but now I'm hooked.  I will be using these a lot more from now on.  Michele, I hope I've done your patterns justice and you like what you see.  I've been really blessed by this challenge, focussing on your work is one of my great pleasures. 

Stay beautiful
Chrissie

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie, I feel the same way about you. Your work is just beautiful and I love to seeing it! Your work is so consistent and precise and a joy to look at! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barb, that is such a wonderful thing to say, I appreciate it very much. How's the font, I enlarged it a bit, is it easier to read for you?

      Delete