expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 1 March 2015

Zentangling Through the Bible - Book 36 - Zephaniah


After a week's hiatus, Zentangling Through the Bible is back and we're up to Zephaniah.  This week I purchased the Tanglepatterns.com Tangle Guide 2015 Edition so I have been able to try out some new patterns.  Without a doubt, this guide is the best resource there is for tangles.  My hat's off to Linda Farmer and the great work she does at Tanglepatterns.com.  Here's what I've used this week.

Z - Zinger by Zentangle
E - Eyelet & Ribbon by Lori Howe
P - Pokeroot by Zentangle
H - Hibred by Zentangle
A - Arckles by Suzanne Wilka, CZT
N - Nipa by Zentangle
I - Inaura by Bunny Wright, CZT
A - Antz by Sara Brandli
H - Hollibaugh by Zentangle

Enjoy your Sunday and may God bless you all
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

Zephaniah 3:20 NLT
[20] On that day I will gather you together and bring you home again. I will give you a good name, a name of distinction, among all the nations of the earth, as I restore your fortunes before their very eyes. I, the LORD, have spoken!"


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This tile has a lot going on in it. It looks cool!

    ReplyDelete