expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 15 February 2015

Zentangling Through The Bible - Book 35 - Habakkuk


This week we're up to Book 35 of the Bible, Habakkuk and I have to say, I love this book and it's practicality.  I've found it to be very grounding and that has helped when anxieties have set in.  I believe  there's nothing better than something grounding you when you are in a fight with your emotions and Habakkuk has done that for me more than once.  It was a challenge to use three different K patterns this week, here's what I've used;

H - Heartstrings by Helen Williams
A - Antidots by Anita Roby-Lavery, CZT
B - Bunzo by Zentangle
A - Arckles by Suzanne Wilka, CZT
K - Keeko by Zentangle
K - Keenees by Donna Hornsby, CZT
U - Up n Down by Kathy Barringer, CZT
K - Kuke by Katy Abbott, CZT

Until next week
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

Habakkuk 2:1 NLT
[1] I will climb up to my watchtower and stand at my guardpost. There I will wait to see what the LORD says and how he will answer my complaint.



No comments:

Post a Comment