expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, 22 February 2015

Hospital Doodle


There's no Zentangling Through the Bible today as I am away from home (where my pattern library is) with my daughter in hospital.  She's doing well and will be released later today so Zentangling Through the Bible will return next week.  

While she's been in hospital we have both collaborated on a drawing to cheer her up.  The drawing had to feature an owl, she loves them and I thought we needed heaps of smiling faces.  This is what I've come up with, aptly named "Hospital Doodle".   For any kid doing it tough in hospital, we hope you get well soon and we give thanks to God for the nurses.  Enjoy the day friends xx

Until next Sunday when Zentangling Through the Bible returns
Stay beautiful
Chrissie 


No comments:

Post a Comment