expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Diva's Weekly Challenge #204


It's that time of year again and The Diva has let us tangle our hearts away.   This weeks challenge is to "Valentangle", in other words, tangle something for Valentine's Day.  I've created a heart full of hearts.  I love the thought of an infinite heart (God's heart), a heart that's full of hearts, that's full of hearts, that's full of hearts and so on, a never ending heart that gives never ending love.  I couldn't create the depth I wanted in this tile, to showcase the infinity I've described, and I don't think I will ever be able to.  You will need to close your eyes and imagine it, it's mind blowing when you really think about it.

Happy Valentine's Day and much love to you all.

Stay beautiful
Chrissie


14 comments:

  1. Lovely concept...and I really like your romantic presentation of it. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely tile and sentiment! I also like how you photographed it with all the other fun valentine things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very lovely tile for Valentine's Day and the photo really brings it to life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tile and words in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely tile accompanied by loving words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great minds think alike. I also did a heart full of hearts! Must be the warm weather down under or a heart that knows Jesus. Love your words and your tile is so beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete