expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, 3 January 2015

Happy New Year!


A very happy new year to all in the blogosphere!  Last year sort of fizzled where me and blogging was concerned, however 2015 is a new year and one of my goals this year is to be more proactive on my blog.  I've begun with a makeover and I've spent considerable time reworking the blog by removing and adding some buttons here and there.  I'm not really sure how this year will look on the blog, but I'm committed to giving it a red hot go!   Let me know what you think of the new look.  

One thing I am sure of is that you will see drawings galore.  This drawing is one that I wanted to do to celebrate the new year using Copic Markers for the colour work.  I couldn't have wished for a better start to the year as Copic Markers shared my work on Instragram.  To date my drawing has been liked by over 2000 people.  What a way to kick off a new year!


My mantra for this year is to "live everything and make it adventurous" - let's see where 2015 takes us!  Until the next blog...

Stay beautiful
Chrissie

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look. I'm going to have to get one of those twitter feed things and maybe the follow thingy also. Have a blessed new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by and letting me know your thoughts. I appreciate it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog makeover looks great Chrissie. I look forward to seeing what you get up to this year xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Kylie, thanks for stopping by, it means so much to me. Thank you xx

      Delete