expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Diva's Weekly Challenge #199


I feel like an entire palaeolithic age has passed since I last completed a weekly challenge by The Diva.  This is the Diva's first challenge for 2015, a UMT (use my tangle) Challenge and this week we've been asked to showcase the tangle pattern "Hitched" by HeidiSue at TangleOoh!  

I get lost in the flow of tangling, I often feel like I'm in some gigantic sanctuary or garden.  Everywhere I look is alive with beautiful tangle patterns growing and blending in to one another, creeping into corners and crevices and bursting with flowers.  "Hitched" feels like a beautiful vine that connects clusters of flowers with each other.  It belongs in my garden :)

Until next week
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like the organic feel you gave your tile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ilse, I'm so glad you like it :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, I appreciate your comments xx

      Delete
  3. this is so cool. It reminds me of a garden pond, with lovely stone walkways around it. Elegant and serene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you HeidiSue, I'm so pleased you like it, it must be a real adventure for you to explore how everyone interpreted your tangle pattern. I hope you're enjoying the experience and loving the results. Thanks for creating a fantastic pattern xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Anne, it's been a while in between challenges, it's great to be back, I'm stopping on by your blog in a minute xx

      Delete
  5. Good to know you in on the Diva Challenges Chrissie, i shall be looking out for yours! You really are an artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I really appreciate your comments Anne, it means a lot to me. I'm so glad you like my work and I look forward to hearing what you think of my future Diva Challenges xx

      Delete
  6. Nice! Very spring-like, which is lovely in this cold blustery weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I'm glad you like it, hope the weather improves for you soon xx

      Delete
  7. I love this version... so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betsy, I really appreciate your thoughts :)

      Delete
  8. Using hitch this way works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Diva Challenge Tile, Chrissie. Wonderful movement and lovely floral theme. Your concept of a Garden of Patterns intriguing, and poignant. You used it to great affect in this weeks piece. I like the interplay between your pattern and the boarder. Very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful description of your vision. Great tile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like could be part of a center piece. Well done.

    ReplyDelete