expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, 3 March 2014

There's no Monday's Mandala today, but......


Good morning everyone.  There's no Monday's Mandala this week as a zendala dare wasn't released at The Bright Owl.  Instead I thought I might share my tiger.  This was created from a template drawn by Ben Kwok at Ornation Creation, a Facebook Group.  I am a huge fan of Ben's work and I aspire to be as good as he is one day.  It has taken me 12 hours to finish the zentangle drawing, the longest I've ever worked on one project and I have loved every minute of it.  I'm hooked and I'm going to start another one as soon as!!
Enjoy your week everyone
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley, it's ink, I use Sakura Micron pens and graphite for shading :)

    ReplyDelete