expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, 17 March 2014

First Time I've Used a Zentangle Tile!

Erin at The Bright Owl is having a break so for the time being, there's no Zendala Dare until further notice.  I thought  I might spend some time brushing up on Zentangle Theory (if that's what you call it!!).  I have downloaded the TanglePatterns.com "Tangle Guide 2014 Edition" and I am working my way through "One Zentangle a Day" by Beckah Krahula, and I'm taking my time.  Starting next Monday, I will begin sharing what I'm up to.  Today though I thought I would share my first zentangle tile!  This is the first zentangle I have done on an actual zentangle tile.  It looks like a first go too hah!  
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

2 comments:

  1. I am sorely tempted to do exactly the same, Chrissie - need to get Beckah's book though....oh, and some Zentangle tiles! But still sorely tempted - think it's a great idea and look forward to seeing more of your art. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie, I'm enjoying the book and I'm learning a thing or two on the journey, it's been worthwhile :)

      Delete