expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, 14 March 2014

Freestyle Friday - Diva's Weekly Challenge #158

Aah, it's Friday!  Time to post my effort at the Diva's Weekly Challenge.  What a challenge this week was too!  "Duo Tangle", create a zentangle drawing using only two tangle patterns, "Diva Dance" and "Crescent Moon".  For me, this was easier said than done, but I've come up with something I'm happy with.  I know that since I've started participating in the Diva's Weekly Challenge, I have really stepped out of my comfort zone where zentangling is concerned and I'm grateful to the Diva for the growth I'm seeing in my craft.
Stay beautiful and enjoy the weekend
Chrissie

12 comments:

  1. I like it but I have to wonder, what will happen to the octopus stuck under your Diva Dance. It does not look like you struggled with this. You did a good job with the tangles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yes I did think that it looked like the tangle landed on something! Thanks Donald, I love your feedback

      Delete
  2. This is so lovely! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look perfectly at home here, Chrissie - great tangles, great tile. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Annie, I am happy with the end result, but these challenges are challenging me! This one took some reflection

      Delete
  4. Nicely done octopus! I agree with Donald on this one, it's the first thing that I thought of! :) Great shading too!

    ReplyDelete