expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, 7 March 2014

Freestyle Friday - Diva's Weekly Challenge #157


The Diva's Weekly Challenge #157, "Use My Tangle Monday".  This week the Diva challenged us to use the Tangle Pattern "Charlie" in our tiles.  For a pattern that I found fairly simple, I had difficulty incorporating it into my drawing.  I've combined it with a variation on the "Yew-Dee" Tangle Pattern, "Yincut", "Angel Fish" and "Maelstrom" Tangle Patterns.
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karen, it's so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You have done a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an opened gift box :) Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like how you have Charlie going around the tile. Nice effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative version of Charlie. I love that you didn't just do the typical black and white. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete