expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, 24 February 2014

Monday's Mandala - Zendala Dare #92


Good morning everyone, Happy Monday!  Here is what I've come up with for Zendala Dare #92 with The Bright Owl.  This is my first attempt using the "Wirlz" Tangle Pattern by Lori Howe.  I think it's something I'm going to have to work on as I haven't been able to replicate the bubbly effect the pattern has in Lori's Step Out to it's full extent.  However, I love the depth I've been able to create through shading, and I feel the zendala has a real psychadelic feel to it!  
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

5 comments:

  1. Loads of depth, Chrissie - and I love those peepy eyes around the outside! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful zendala and really quite hypnotic! Your shading is great!

    ReplyDelete