expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, 10 February 2014

Monday's Mandala - Zendala Dare #90

Happy Birthday to Erin at the Bright Owl!  I hope you have had a fantastic week looking at all of our Zendala's and our favourite tangles.  I have used the "Maelstrom" Tangle Pattern as my "gift" to you in my Zendala.  I also love using stripes, they are my favourite tangle pattern to use when I want to add rounded perspective to a drawing.  Another awesome template, thanks again.
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

4 comments:

  1. This is very striking, I like the difference in light and shade that the tangles have given your ZIA. Good choice of tangles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissie, I really appreciate that. I am really happy with this Zendala too, it has great balance :)

      Delete
  2. Great, I like the bold lines in the outer ring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, they were effective hey, I'm really happy with how this one turned out.

      Delete