expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, 28 February 2014

Freestyle Friday - Diva's Weekly Challenge #156

Friday again, this week has gone so fast! I've spent a lot of time zentangling this week, there is nothing I like better than putting the headphones on, tuning in to Mix 80's on the radio and zentangling my heart away. To me, it's bliss... This week The Diva challenged us to try grid-based patterns on curvy or uneven grids. I've long admired zentangle drawings of spheres, so I thought I might have a go. In my drawing I've used the "Panthe", "Atorm", "Glace" and "Tipple" tangle patterns.
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Great choice of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great tangles. Working in spheres is fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sphere's are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea, Chrissie - it is superb..Axxx

    ReplyDelete