expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, 21 February 2014

Freestyle Friday - Diva's Weekly Challenge #155

Hiya everyone!  It's Friday!  This week The Diva has challenged us to leave some white space in our zentangle.  I have wanted to try the tangle pattern "Twisty-blob" by Lisa Rene for a long time now, so I felt this week was the perfect time, I've left a big area of open white space beside it and finished my zentangle with some leaf work, lots of "Tipple" and a triangular weave pattern I don't know the name of.   An excellent challenge!
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

10 comments:

  1. Very different looking tile, in a good way :) I love that triangular piece that sits over the other pieces. Great depth and shading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting tile - both delicate and bold. I really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This works perfectly, Chrissie - the space you left looks so essentially integral to the whole piece, it's impossible to imagine it any other way. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone, you're all so kind and encouraging all the time, I couldn't wish to be among a better group of people, thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and nice use of the different tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Wonderful composition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. I think the name of the tangle you weren't sure of is Betweed. :)

    ReplyDelete