expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, 13 February 2014

Freestyle Friday - Diva's Weekly Challenge #154

 
Hello Lovers!  Happy Valentine's Day!!  This week the Diva has challenged us to "Valentangle", in other words, let Valentine's Day inspire us.  I've tried to capture an explosion of love in my zentangle by drawing layers upon layers of hearts gathered together growing in capacity and intensity.  This is how I believe we all should live, exploding in love for those nearest and dearest, growing each and every year in our capacity and intensity to love.
Stay beautiful, enjoy this special day
Chrissie   

10 comments:

  1. ohhh I love this the red is so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully interesting balance to this composition. Love the pops of color too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the depth that you have created with this tile, and the great contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tile, I had to zoom in to make sure I got to see all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone, as always your feedback is so encouraging, I really like this zentangle, I'm so happy with the end result :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice use of some simple tangles and then set it off with color. Nice composition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful composition, Tipple is great in this tile.

    ReplyDelete