expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, 7 February 2014

Freestyle Friday - Diva's Weekly Challenge #153


Hello everyone, hope you've had a fantastic week. This week the Diva's Weekly Challenge prompted us to use the Tangle Pattern "Jailed Johnny" by Sadelle Wiltshire, CZT.  Here's what I've come up with.  I'm not sure how I feel about this drawing, for me it's just not meshing together as well as it should and I can't get past the feeling that it's not quite finished.   I haven't been able to workout where or what else I should tangle and I keep wondering about whether or not the red colour should be in another place.....As usual, if you have any thoughts or feedback, leave a comment, I'd love to know what you think.
Stay beautiful
Chrissie

9 comments:

  1. I like your tile, and also the other bands of tangles you added around the Jailed Johnny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate, I really appreciate you feedback, you're so encouraging :)

      Delete
  2. I like the composition of this tile. The red sets off the focused tangle. I like how your other tangles emerge from behind Jailed Johnny. Not sure that I would add anything, but that is always so much a personal choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donald, thank you so much for your feedback, I really appreciate it. Sometimes you draw something and it's just not hitting that spot you want. This is how I felt with this tangle, perhaps I'm seeing too much white space at the bottom, I'm not sure. Your thoughts are very muchly appreciated though. God bless xx

      Delete
  3. This is very lovely! I like your nice choice of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LonettA, I'm so happy to hear you like it. My drawing has been well received all round, I'm glad others like it. Perhaps I can be persuaded to be content with what I've done, as I said with Donald above, it just missed the spot with me. It feels unfinished, but I don't know why.... That aside, thank you so much for your kind words, they are appreciated xx

      Delete
  4. Your ZIA is beautious, I see it as complete and perfect. Wonderful detail and your touch of color is rich and pops beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, I love the little pop of color and I think you put it in just the right place. It highlights your Jailed Johnny...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see a need for adding something, it is just right. And .... it is a pleasure to look at!!!

    ReplyDelete